Our Registered Clinical Counsellors have training and experience with a variety of counselling approaches and theories. They work in a supportive, collaborative and strategic way to help clients implement coping strategies, make realistic changes and enhance relationships.
- Do you find it difficult to make important decisions in your life?
- Do you feel overwhelmed? Stressed? Unmotivated? Hopeless?
- Are you anxious, often wondering “what if…?”
- Do you get stressed in social settings, or about dentist appointments or other situations?
- Is anger or conflict getting in the way of your relationships?
- Do you have symptoms of stress such as headaches, sleeplessness and irritability?
- Are you critical of yourself?
- Do you lack self confidence?
- Are you at a crossroads in your career?
- Are you grieving the loss of someone?
- Are you new to Vancouver and having trouble adjusting?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions counselling could benefit you.
Employee Assistance Program
For decades, Employee Assistance Programs have provided the following measurable benefits to organizations and individuals:
- emotional support for staff and management
- recruitment and retention of high-achieving employees
- mitigating organizational risk of impulsive and disruptive behaviours
saving on lost time of staff in emotional discomfort or pain
building skills and strategies for functioning more effectively in work and in life
- supporting peers and leaders to assist a struggling employee
Small and mid-sized companies, associations and organizations often don’t have the numbers of staff to justify an employee assistance counselling program, despite the overwhelming research on how these programs help organizations as well as individuals. Our unique funding formula now makes the Employee Assistance Program an accessible benefit to these organizations.
Rather than working on a set-fee retainer like most programs, our retainer fee is on a sliding scale formula which allows for a capped “pay-as-you-go” approach, providing excellent services from Registered Clinical Counsellors for a fraction of the cost. Contact us to for a free consultation about options for your organization.
Critical Incident Stress Services
When a traumatic event like violence in the workplace, sudden death of a colleague or an unexpected tragedy for any staff member occurs, people directly and indirectly involved are affected. Reactions range from shock, worry and confusion to severe anxiety, depression and Post Traumatic Stress. These are all natural reactions to unnatural events but they can quickly disrupt personal and team functioning
Research clearly shows that an early therapeutic intervention by qualified professionals has the highest impact on helping people cope and preventing lingering mental health issues. Contact us for a no-obligation confidential consultation about how our certified Critical Incident Stress debriefers can assist you and your team.