Our certified mediators, experienced arbitrators and fair investigators ensure workplace conflicts get resolved for good. Here’s how:
Our experts are trained in interest-based negotiation, settlement negotiation and conflict reconciliation at work and home. Our specialists provide effective conflict resolution for:
- Workplace disputes, team conflict, low morale, labour tensions and low productivity
- Staff-management discord and disrespect at work
- High conflict personalities, people who seem to attract conflict and complaints
- Complaints of discrimination, harassment, bullying and professional misconduct
- Estate settlement, family discord, divorce/separation agreements and teen conflict
- Neighbour complaints, strata council dysfunction and landlord-tenant issues
Teams talk through their issues and develop solutions with guidance from our trained facilitators.
- Effective policies and procedures are created
- We analyze the current environment and create a roadmap to move forward
- We provide dynamic, engaging and productive team-building retreats and meetings
- We ensure the right people are brought to the table to resolve issues
- Senior leadership roles agree on how to successfully address complex challenges
- We resolve conflicts and improve communication and productivity
Mediation - Arbitration
20% of the time, mediation alone doesn’t resolve the issues, but a full investigation may not be the most cost-effective or satisfying process.
Mediation-Arbitration fills the gap to resolve conflicts.
We bring both parties together with a skilled mediator to facilitate resolution. If they cannot resolve their conflict, the mediator will gather information from all related sources a make a fair, neutral, reasonable solution. The stickiest conflicts resolve, freeing up much-needed energy for moving forward.
Contact us for a free, confidential consultation about your situation and options now.
Our investigators gather information and establish the merits of workplace complaints. Investigations determine whether conduct violates organizational, professional and legal standards. We document the evidence and make decisions based on justice principles.
- Provide fair processes to clarify differing perspectives
- Allow each relevant person an opportunity to present their view and respond to the views of others
- Determine the facts about what occurred
- Analyze the facts in the context of relevant policies and/or legislation
- Make a finding of fact about allegations of discrimination, harassment or professional conduct issues.
Contact us in confidence to discuss options without any obligation.
Public trust, client satisfaction and employee confidence aren’t just concerns for the police and public health institutions anymore. Having a fair, safe, confidential and effective complaint resolution process in place is now critical to managing corporate risk, mitigating costly legal challenges and preventing public relations nightmares.
Our expert consultants help you provide channels for complaints about:
- Allegations of corporate wrong-doing including mismanagement of resources and fraud
- Human rights discrimination or workplace harassment and bullying
- Waste-busters giving anonymous tips to save resources and capture efficiencies
- Honest feedback on perceptions of service quality
Contact us to discuss how cost-effective a Whistleblower Protection service can be.
Education: Professional Training Workshops
Our trainers aren’t just skilled educators. They are highly trained experts in their fields with years of experience in adult education training. We ensure participants leave with practical skills and tools to succeed in the workplace.
All training workshops focus on the learner and use a diverse range of teaching styles to match learning styles, employ multi-media presentations and are entertaining as well as highly informative.
We build-in the three objectives of raising insight and awareness, building self-efficacy and motivation and ensure participants are better equipped. We provide a 90-minute lunch and learns, half-day or a specialized full to multi-day training.
Click here to see our full range of topics.
Facilitated team-building accomplishes a wide range of goals including:
- Learning about each other and understanding our own styles
- How to play to each other’s strengths
- How to better support each other
- Clarifying expectations for how we work together
- Preventing conflicts and boosting productivity
- Planning more effective and satisfying work
- And having fun!
Whether your emphasis is on styles exercises like Myers-Briggs, facilitated discussion of issues and solutions, annual debriefing of surveys to track successes, inter-departmental corporate Team Days to break down silos, or even “X-treme Teambuilding” like cooking classes, ziplining or escape from theme-park strategy rooms, contact us to discuss goals and creative ideas to ensure they’re achieved.
CEO to Go
Urgently need a seasoned and highly skilled leader? Maybe your existing leader has left, and you don’t have time to find the perfect fit. Or perhaps you need an interim leader to bridge from a former one to an incoming one.
Whether it’s maintaining a healthy and successful organization for now or cleaning up errors of the past, our roster of Presidents, CEOs, and senior leaders will improve your organization.
There’s no obligation beyond a week’s notice. No benefits packages to negotiate. No complex contracts incurring extra legal fees. Our “CEO to Go” serves at the pleasure of your organization.
Our Executive Academy Roster only includes senior leadership roles who have had a minimum of 15 years of executive and C-suite leadership experience, advanced academic credentials, authenticated referrals and proven senior leadership success in their fields. Requirements include flawless success in a balanced budget, high employee engagement and morale, and strategic objectives achievement.
Contact us to discuss your organization’s needs and learn about our cost-effective, reliable and risk-free interim leadership resources.